Forum changed: February 15, 2007Difference (last edit) (Change, Author, normal page display)
Thanks xtof. The image was just a test sure, I'll change it. Gotta do some silly work now and will return here here as soon as ready.|
Thanks xtof. The image was just a test, sure. I'll change it. Gotta do some silly work now and will return here here as soon as ready.|
A test of the wiki-net page structure on prowiki
I created this to test what happens when I copy the structure for wiki-net embedded wikis I made up on oddwiki over to prowiki. A template for this structure is the empty-wiki (for the oddwiki-hive).
I wonder how the wiki-net will have changed again when I'm through here
Sorry but I don't get the piggy switched off on top. I'll put a logo for the sand-wiki but haven't quite figured out where.
Not quite clear yet
- Here on this wiki there is the ( clean linked) front / blog = FrontPage (in CamelCase). And there is the page SandWiki.
- On the oddwikis I have front / blog (linking from the title in the banner) and the "central topical page" which is the first link in the horizontal bar (called GotoBar on oddwiki). That "central topical page" is the sand-box on a sand-wiki. Let's see.
Is there a calendar?
Fun. Thanks Helmut and everybody.
ChristopheDucamp : Bonjour Mattis.
- Yes sure you can change the name of the fora and recentchanges in editing the Context#Labels subpage of this wiki. It's not a problem, this branch is detached in the WikiFractality.
- You can test a calendar with ProWiki:CdmlCalendar (in french visit CdmlCalendar) to make some test in the SideBar. This SandWiki is a great idea to seed english branches in the WikiNet !
- Don't hesitate to modify the template file located for this branch on Admin/Template
- The go-to bar here is called the LinkBar.
- Have fun ! Cheers.
Thanks xtof. The image was just a test, sure. I'll change it. Gotta do some silly work now and will return here here as soon as ready.