||This variable is in preparation, you can't use it now. Just prepare for its use. en LangueFrançaise voir VariablesContext/SubWiki
is identical to
and makes the parent page a wiki of its own. After reading the configuration file, WikiBase is set dynamically.
- PageIsWiki/Context ...contains... WikiBase=PageIsWiki
- PageIsWiki/Context ...contains... SubWiki=1
- by dynamically creating WikiBase from occuring SubWiki definitions, a source of errors can be eliminated and a chain of parent wikis can be built automatically.
- the command "1.SubWiki=1" will define any new page that is created one level down of the Context parent page to be automatically a subwiki.
- there could be an easy extension SubWiki=2 to create a DetachedWiki that lives completely on its own and doesn't even report to the top level log files.