||This may be a good place to put problems here, discuss about alternative solutions and present solutions.
|Path display problem|
As noted in
the display of the complete path will become a problem sooner or later.
In fact there a two places where this hits us:
A small solution is already working for (1) by reducing the page title to those parts relative to the wiki base, see
- The page title
- The forefathers links in the link bar
For (2) we should create a real wild example and look at different solutions. I see a number of them:
WikiContextuality should allow us to configure and test these and any other possible solutions.
- The path will wrap sooner or later automatically (do nothing)
- Split the path onto more than one lines
- reduce the path length by shorthand for certain levels, e. g. <toplevel>/<2>/<3>/<parent>.
- reduce the path relative to WikiBase?
- replace many levels by a single ellipsis (can, after all, use sidebar repeatedly to access those missed if necessary)